Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Sia.n S.ian D.ay
Went to Sch today to support ShuFen... haix... sIan loh.... the lecturers sure gave alot of comments... Stupid them... Tok Tok Tok.. as if very easy like tat... -_-;

haix... stupid Yen!!! he backstabbed us today...
Afterall, we r his form class loh, but he never gif ppl face one... juz insult our class in front of the others... ben ren!!!

Went to JP aftertat.. Quite sian loh~ walk walk around and yet... No shopping.... haix... Sia.n S.ian D.ay

hmm~ Miss Betty Soh gave birth to a gerlgerl!!! Congratulation!!! hahaa~

Aiya... rather sian rite now... guess that's all~

Shan Image hosted by Photobucket.comI voiced out @ 10:13 PM

waiting there

Name : --PeishaN--
Age : --19--
u got m@il

tag


music


Listening to:

Delta Goodrem, Brian McFadden
[Almost here]


wishlists


MapleGlobal not to delete my acc~
Creative Zen Mirco
New Bag
New Shoes
Nokia 7610

recent

p r e s e n t a t i o n~
New Blog~
Preparing my Presentation...........
Individual Write-Up~!
DisCusSion With Ken Choo....

past

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005

links

[ theM]

Weitien
Xin Yan
Suying
Geok Lan
Shufen
Chen Yie
Alvin
Azaree
Shawn
Deyang
Edmund

[ My LiNkS ]

My Gallery
Friendster
DARCH
Comic
MP3
Blogskins

credits

blogger
blogskins

meet you there, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

1,2,3


CanalStats

[Almost Here]

Did I hear you right?
Cause I thought you said
Let's think it over
You have been my life
And I never planned
Growing old without you

Shadows bleeding through the light
Where the love once shined so bright
Came without a reason
Don't let go on us tonight
Love's not always black and white
Haven't I always loved you?

But when I need you
You're almost here
And I know that's not enough
And when I'm with you
I'm close to tears
'cause your only almost here

I would change the world
If I had a chance
Oh won't you let me
Treat me like a child
Throw your arms around me
Oh please protect me

Bruise and battered by your words
Days are shattered, now it hurts
Oh, haven't I always loved you?

But when I need you
You're almost here
And I know that's not enough
And when I'm with you
I'm close to tears
'cause your only almost here

Bruise and battered by your words
Days are shattered, now it hurts
Haven't I always loved you?

But when I need you
You're almost here
Well I never knew how far behind I'd left you
And when I hold you
You're almost here
Well I'm sorry that I took our love for granted

And now I'm with you
I'm close to tears
Cause I know I'm almost here

Only almost here
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com