Saturday, August 21, 2004
arG~
today is sure a tiring day!!! but I'm happy and yet worried....
Guess wat? I saw him today!!!!! From CCK to Dover leh... so lucky!!! he's so cute~!!! =P kekekee
hmmm~ He was like standing juz beside us... but, we are a little rude... for we kinda ignore him throughout the whole ride... pretending that he wasn't there.... feeeeel so guilty... reallly really gulity... haix... (I'm sorrie, *...... )
I guess, if we were to greet him or something... maybe he would tok to us? i duno... afterall he was juz beside us...
well well well.... wat happen has happen... I shouldn't be so greedy... I mean.. I get to see him for so LONG leh... it's not like i can see him daily.. so I should be contented... yupyupyup
but then.... I'm greedy... hahaaa... so, I'm hoping that I can see him daily... kekeke =P
Back to autocad lesson today... well, it's interesting ba... I guess
Today didn't really learn muz... juz those configuring stuff... tat's y I didn't exactly listen to Ken's teaching... =X
I have to admit something.... MICROSTATION is much more better that Autocad!!! I think i'm more used to mircostation... that's y i dun really like autocad...
ProJecT
back to this idiot project of mine... I HAVE TO REDO AGAIN! *duhz*
I'm sick and tired of this multi residential unit stuff....
Concept and concept and Concept... Oh dear..... Wat to do?
it's not like i didn't do anything... Why am i always on the wrong track?
I cant juz think of anything... Wat is happening to me???
erm.... kinda weird though... to think that my designs are rejected again and again...
ArG~ guess i'm losing my touch.... no longer can bullshit ... =P
Really have to work very very hard... If not... i dun think i can finish it on time...
Wish me Luck... hahaa
I voiced out @ 10:22 PM
waiting there
Name : --PeishaN--
Age : --19--
u got m@il
tag
music
wishlists
recent
Guess wat? I still awake~
still doin that pathetic design~
uh oh~
haix haix haix
home sweet home
Happy Birthday Shufen!
i am so tired and sleepy!
still doin my HTA!
Darch Sux~
one fine day~
past
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
links
[ theM]
Weitien[ My LiNkS ]
My Gallerycredits
meet you there, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins
1,2,3
CanalStats
