Sunday, December 19, 2004
wat a joke
juz received my 2nd cheque..
guess how much? $146
$146 + $315 = $461
hmmm... tat's a lot huh?
damm that company to hell man!
most of my friend at least gotten $500 for their ITP..
along with experiences and nice grades
wat abt me?
a miserable $461 with NO experience and a very poor grade
guess wat? my monthly allowance is more than that!
helllooo... I'm juz a student..
the way u guys pay me is damn pathetic
u excluded public holidays from my pay
and you have the cheek to divide my pay according to the the working days..
tat's low class!
WHATEVER
ITP to me is a WASTAGE OF TIME
wat do i learn there?
NOTHING!
and guess wat..
i really hate that place to the core!
id inc interiors
remember this place
this place is so condemned..
i shall pray and hope for the downfall of this forsaken place
may ppl like ingrid loh and mary lim shall suffer in terrible fate!!
*well, i'm evil*
and ya.. especially MARY LIM
being a mother yourself.. u should be ashame!
imagine your children suffering in this manner?
wow! that's sweet!
Retribution!
god shall punish your children for what you had done!
*Hoping and Praying and Wishing*
I noe i might sound harsh...
but.. i really mean what i say...
I really really really hopes that they will suffer
u might think that i'm childish..
well..
I do hate them alot..
and compared to how i am treated there..
THIS IS NOTHING!
Shan
I voiced out @ 6:58 PM