Friday, March 04, 2005
Howl's Moving Castle
caught this movie yesterday~
and I'm going to give it 2 thumbs up!
What can I expect?
a work by Hayao Miyazaki...
Spirited Away's Director...
[Howl's Moving Caste]
the story is interesting!
Think moving castle!
and to think the castle is fueled by a fire demon named Calcifer.
OMG!
Do look at Calcifer... he's such a 'mean and evil' demon
=P
Nevertheless
I still find him cute!
How does it feel to live in one?
hmm~
That sound exciting huh~?
Architecture that moved!
wow~
this does not include mobile house hor!
a architecture that moves without the aid of mechanical..
I want!
Back to Howl!
He's one cute looking wizard!
shuaiz!
I do like Howl the best!
the part where he no longer want to escape
becos he has found someone important to protect..
You know, that seriously touched me!
This is so romantic!
as for the ending...
hehee~
it's a happily-ever-after ending!
Neither Howl or Calcifer die!
Sophie and Howl live happily ever after!
But I do find the ending abrupt!
Turnip head suddenly became a prince loh!
and the castle suddenly became so clean...
duhz..
But what matters the most is...
they are able to find each other despite of that ridiculous war
Sophie did not discriminate Howl just becos he's a monster-to-be...
that is L O V E...
haha~
you know, Howl is so cool!
He summon dark spirit when he's sad!
and he can overcome almost every spell...
He can even try to hide himself against that Salimon woman..
She's afterall her mentor..
to think he's able to cover his track well without allowin her to find him
I specially love that part where he complain that Sophie clean to much!
The part where his hair became orange becos sophie rearranged the potions
He cry loh! Say he no longer look handsome!
muahaha~
Adorable!
Such a vain wizard~
I really like Howl alot leh!!!!!
he's so cuteeeeeeeeeee
=)
Shan
I voiced out @ 10:57 PM