Sunday, August 22, 2004
For u...
For You (Per Te) by Josh Groban
I smell in the air the scent of you
Little dreams had lived with me
Now I know, I dont wanna lose you
That sweetness which has no age
Your beauty has no rivals
My heart wants only you
For you, For you, I will live
Love is gonna win
With you, With you, I will have
Hundreds days of happiness
Hundreds nights of serenity
I will do what you will ask me to
I will go always anywhere you go
I will give all the love I feel for you
Tell me that you know the future, yet
Tell me that this is not gonna change
Without you I dont wanna exist
For you, For you, I will live
Love is gonna win
With you, With you, I will have
Hundreds days of happiness
Hundreds nights of serenity
I will do what you will ask me to
I will go always anywhere you go
I will give all the love I feel for you
I mustnt say it to you, by now you know it
That I would die without you
For you, For you, I will live
Love is gonna win
With you, With you, I will do
Everything you will ask me to
I will go always anywhere you go
I will give all the love I feel for you
I voiced out @ 3:44 PM
waiting there
Name : --PeishaN--
Age : --19--
u got m@il
tag
music
wishlists
recent
arG~
Guess wat? I still awake~
still doin that pathetic design~
uh oh~
haix haix haix
home sweet home
Happy Birthday Shufen!
i am so tired and sleepy!
still doin my HTA!
Darch Sux~
past
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
links
[ theM]
Weitien[ My LiNkS ]
My Gallerycredits
meet you there, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins
1,2,3
CanalStats
