Sunday, September 19, 2004
no longer in lala lanD... it's project time!
due to last nite's slacking.. i shall wake up early and start on my nice little irrritating project... =X actually, I'm damm bored with it.... maybe the current ideas does not really interest me... ??hmm.. I did thought of another idea.. but... i'm having difficulties integrating it into my building...
and i think it's a bad idea to change my form now.... lalalalaa
but... who cares? the thought of changing my form sounds so tempting...
hmm... but the thought of replanning my struture.... *shuddering with fear*
haha... come across this blog... go read it.. she's so self centered... cant stand her... bleahz
*still think that she's a bimbo...*
how can some one be so self-confident with her own look... go read her blog... and u will noe why~~ haha~
but i have to admit.. her blog look interesting... and ya... she's good~
I voiced out @ 8:23 AM
waiting there
Name : --PeishaN--
Age : --19--
u got m@il
tag
music
wishlists
recent
"Once upon a time.... DOESN'T happen anytime" ...
tiring day
arG~
peaceful day
i miss my lala world...
Fool By the Columns
*yawn*
Hear You Me
It's not my fault!
I-duno-wat-to-put-here
past
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
links
[ theM]
Weitien[ My LiNkS ]
My Gallerycredits
meet you there, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins
1,2,3
CanalStats
