Tuesday, November 02, 2004
buh-byeeeeeee JC 2....
Oh yes~
JC 2 is FINALLY over...
I' m going to rest~! I dun care...
Cos my damn holiday is so freaking short!
Blame the ITP!!!
Today's crit was..............
10 min of presenting
5min of answering
12 min of shooting...
yup...
have been standing there like an idiot...
blame myself...
i juz dun dare to voice out my opinion..
Oh ya...
I almost tripped in front of my panels.
Thanks god! I didn't fall...
If not... damn paiseh~
Stupid heels... I hate them~
Today was considering unlucky
I mean we got 2 Guests in the crit session
and they sure gave a lot of opinions...
But... their comments were... useful...
Unlike some idiotssss...
Compared to me...
my friends was damn suai...
they got 2 EXTRA lecturers from DID...
who opened their godly mouth every now and then...
giving stupid comments...
I mean...
my friend already explained to them how his concept was originated..
But they just couldn't stop...
have to open their mouth no matter wat!
Have u ever see a goldfish b4?
yup... that's how they look like...
Their mouth sure opened constantly
Irritating man!
Anyway... it's over...
not gonna think of it...
went to have sakae sushi again
i'm damn broke already..
but.. i couldn't resist it anyway..
@ sakae..
Both Shufen and I had tori karaage bento... yummy~
while Jess and Js had salmon terriyaki bento..
as for CJ.. she had duno-wat-udon...
eeek...it looks like mucus... wahahaaa~
finally, my long time fav...soft shell crab
aiya.. we ate alot of sushi lah..
nv keep track of it~
and yupyup~
we end our dinner with icecream
haha~
icecream time was funny...
at one time... jess was going to shoot JS with the icecream
u should see her expression!
it was hilarious!
dinner time was fun~
i guess we were damn noisy too~
for people were looking at us
kekee~
and ya..
Buh- BYEEE~ JC 2!
Shan
I voiced out @ 11:16 PM