Tuesday, August 31, 2004
HTA day~
I finally submitted my work yesterday!!!!
slept for almost 10 hrs... damm tired man! I really really miss my bed...
for the past 2 wks... I haven't been sleeping much @ all...
can u believe it? 3-4 hrs maximum per day... duhz...
really look like a PaNda now... hahAa
Anyway... submission over... and guess wat... Presentation on FriDay...
so BAD LUCK... i rather present earlier.. then I can truely relax and forcus on my HTA journal...
hmm... It's like forcusing on 2 things rite now.. to do HTA journal or prepare for my presentation... I'm StuCk...
Dun realy noe wat to do.... SiaN....
anyway... Teacher's Day tomorrow... and my friends are going back to Kranji this afternoon....
but... too bad.. i cant go...
Need to go back to SP and watch how they present....
so that i can prepare for my own presentation this fri...
sorrie guys~!!! perhaps next time?
Guess for now... i shall start on my journal 1st...
come across this while researching on René Descartes : Cogito, ergo sum
"I think, therefore I am."
agree? haha =)
I voiced out @ 9:52 AM
waiting there
Name : --PeishaN--
Age : --19--
u got m@il
tag
music
wishlists
recent
hmm~
Never Let Go
updateZ...
saD
YES~
helllloooo
For u...
arG~
Guess wat? I still awake~
still doin that pathetic design~
past
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
links
[ theM]
Weitien[ My LiNkS ]
My Gallerycredits
meet you there, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins
1,2,3
CanalStats
