Wednesday, September 01, 2004
=P
Happy Birthday, Daddy~!!!!
&
Happy Teachers Day~!!!!
went to sch today to watch the presentation... actually they kinda ****
dun really get wat they are saying... think they concentrate too much on design and neglected their issues.... feaR not... i'm not going to repeat their mistake...
Today's atmosphere was BAD..... the lecturers were damm strict... uh oh.... my presentation is on Friday... and i'm the last 4 presenter.... well well well... i'm dead meat.... lalalaaa
went to causeway point to buy a pair of new shoes~ I'm such a idoit... bought a pair of white shoes again... duhz.... tell u wat... all my shoes are white.... i'm so bai chi.... haixx
still stuck with HTA journal + essay... such a tedious thing to do... have been doin it since yesterday.... haix.... need to finish my HTA stuff tonite... cos i need to prepare 4 presentation tomorrow.... yesh yesh yesh... I set my TargEt now.... hopefully can finish it asap....
oh yeah~ need to go back to sch tomorrow for RWP lesson... dun really feel like going since i have so many thing to do.... hmmmm~
Shan
I voiced out @ 5:39 PM